Take the pressure out of Blood Pressure with the all British CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure System.
Comes complete with everything you will need to take any cats blood pressure. Also comes with dog sized cuffs too.
CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure Kit is supplied with:
- Carry Case
- Patented Hypersense Doppler and probe
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries (PP3/MN1604)
- Battery Recharger
- Bottle of gel
- 5 different sized cuffs
- Operation manual
- 3 year warranty
CAT+... use it on any animal with a pulse, anywhere - clinic theatre, clients home.
Your patients beating pulse
The CAT+ Doppler is the heart of the CAT+ BP kit, but you don't have to have a whole kit to benefit. As well as taking blood pressure in clinics many of our clients simply tape the CAT+ on and listen to their patients pulse during anaesthesia.
"We tape the Doppler onto everything bigger than a spray"
- Chrissie, Veterinary Hospital, Dorset
Why choose the CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure system
Whether measuring blood pressure in a clinic, in theatre or simply as a pulse quality monitor, the CAT+ gives you:
- Improved patient safety
- The reassurance to prescribe
- An ability to track the efficacy of treatment
- Helps improve clients compliance They can see the effect of your treatment
- Helps generate profits either as part of an ongoing screening program or as part of an anaesthetic fee
"At first we thought the probe was to big, but found that it is perfect to either hold or tape on"
- Tina , Hospital, Cheshire
It's as easy as 123...
Simply prepare the fur over the pulse you want to use; tail , brachial, radial or even femoral.
1. Swab the fur with alcohol (it gets the oil out), and apply a dollop of ultrasound gel
2. Lightly tape the probe over the pulse
3. Switch on and adjust the volume to suit
If your patients BP, pulse rate, or quality of pulse changes you will immediately hear it.
"It's a softer more natural sound than the electronic beep of a monitor but tells you so much about the patient's quality of pulse"
- Kathryn, Referral Centre, West Midlands
"Suddenly the whoosh whoosh changed the Doppler was only on quietly but everyone heard the change, even the surgeon!"
- Fiona Vet Hospital, Wiltshire.
Buy one today - receive it tomorrow shipped straight from our factory in Wales or our offices in Worthing.
But what if we break it? No problem we designed it, and we make it, there is nothing we can't fix quickly and cost effectively.
Part Exchange Option:
This Product is now eligible for our part-exchange program! If you have a PD1v CAT Doppler you would like to replace, you could get £50 off the price of this product by sending us your old unit! Only applies to orders placed over the telephone on 01903 522 911.
Who better to learn from than the designer of the UK's leading Doppler BP system the CAT+? Click here for details of our training service.
Click to view a video of how to take a cats blood pressure with Dr Andy SparkesClick to view a video of DROVE Vets Blood Pressure Monitoring