This small easy to use flat probe doppler is the heart of the CAT+ Blood Pressure kit, but you don't have to have a whole kit to benefit. As well as taking blood pressure in clinics many of our clients simply tape the CAT+ on and listen to their patients pulse during anaesthesia.
You can quietly listen to the quality and rhythm of your patients pulse not a harsh 'beep beep' but the reassuring natural sound of 'whoosh whoosh'!.
"It's a softer more natural sound than the electronic beep of a monitor but tells you so much about the patient's quality of pulse"
- Kathryn, Referral Centre, West Midlands
"Suddenly the whoosh whoosh changed the Doppler was only on quietly but everyone heard the change, even the surgeon!"
- Fiona Vet Hospital, Wiltshire.
Features of the CAT+ Doppler are:
- Small unobtrusive unit
- High sensitivity flat probe, perfect to easily find small veins and arteries
- Easy clean sealed probe
- Easy to adjust volume control makes listening pleasant
- Headphones socket for those times you only want you to hear
- 3 year warranty (1 year probe)
- Also available with battery recharger kit
Why choose the CAT+ Doppler
Whether measuring blood pressure in a clinic, in theatre or simply as a pulse quality monitor, the CAT+ gives you:
- Improved patient safety
- The reassurance to prescribe
- An ability to track the efficacy of treatment
- Helps improve clients compliance They can see the effect of your treatment
- Helps generate profits either as part of an ongoing screening program or as part of an anaesthetic fee
"At first we thought the probe was to big, but found that it is perfect to either hold or tape on"
- Tina , Hospital, Cheshire
For just £485 plus VAT why wouldn't you?
Buy one today - receive it tomorrow shipped straight from our factory in Wales or our offices in Worthing.
But what if we break it? No problem we designed it, and we make it, there is nothing we can't fix quickly and cost effectively.
Also available as part of our CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure System - complete with everything you will need to take any cats blood pressure. Click here for more details.
Part Exchange Option:
This Product is now eligible for our part-exchange program! If you have a PD1v CAT Doppler you would like to replace, you could get £50 off the price of this product by sending us your old unit! Only applies to orders placed over the telephone on 01903 522 911.
For full specifications, click here.