Perfect for Spot Checking, Ambulatory or Continuous saturation monitoring.
The Dixtal pulse oximeter is; lightweight, easy-to-use, handheld and provides reliable continuous measurement and display of the oxygen saturation of arterial blood (SpO2), pulse rate and signal strength. Utilizing Novametrix' patented "Digital" technology, the Dixtal Pulse Oximeter provides improved performance in conditions of motion artifact or low perfusion. The features an easy to read, LED display with pulse activity bar to verify signal quality and aid in sensor placement. The Dixtal operates from 2 AA batteries and weighs just 5.7 ounces.
Also available with user adjustable/silenceable alarms, audible pulse tone, and an infrared output allowing trend information to be sent to a printer or downloaded.
- "Digital" signal processing.
- Improved pulse oximeter performance during motion or low perfusion, where traditional handheld monitors fail.
- Designed for easy portability
- Versatile for all monitoring situations
- Operates from 2 alkaline batteries or an optional DC supply
- Reusable clip and multi-site "Y" sensors are designed for durability while providing maximum patient comfort
- Simple On/Off switch
This product also comes in the following options:
Click on a product for further details and to purchase.