The models 512/513 incorporate the same advanced signal processing found in our more expensive monitors. Digital technology provides Superior performance during conditions where most oximeters fail: low perfusion, high heart rates, motion etc.
Selectable Alert Limits
The model 513 provides audible and visual alarms for violation of alert limits. Alert limits for SpO2 and pulse rate can be set manually or automatically around recent patient data. Alert limits can be disabled completely or pulse rate limits may be disabled independently. An audible pulse beep is also available.
The models 512 and 513 utilize the reusable finger sensor. All patients from neonates to pensioners. One sensor is all you need, but others like the wrap or universal Y sensor with ear clip are readily available.
The model 513 provides storage of 24 hours of patient trend data. This data can be downloaded via infrared interface to a new Hewlett Packard Infrared printer. Trend data can also be downloaded via an optional Infrared Reader Module to a PC for use with NovaCard for Windows software. Four different print modes are available and include Real Time or stored Tabular Printouts as well as Real Time or Stored Graphic Trend Printouts.
- "Digital" signal processing.
- Improved pulse oximeter performance during motion or low perfusion, where traditional handheld monitors fail.
- Designed for easy portability
- Versatile for all monitoring situations
- Operates from 2 alkaline batteries or an optional DC supply
- Reusable Finger and multi-site "Y" sensors are designed for durability while providing maximum patient comfort
- Simple On/Off switch
This product also comes in the following options:
Click on a product for further details and to purchase.