The VM-2500-S sidestream capnograph combines the advanced ISATM CO2 Analyser; with the Nomo Adapter. This ‘no moisture’ adapter has fluid protection technology specially developed to eliminate traditional water condensation and separation problems commonly associated with other sidestream systems.
Displaying EtCO2, FiCO2, SpO2, respiration and pulse rate, capnogram and plethysmogram.
The Nomo Adapter and sampling line is the world’s first sampling line system that removes both water and water vapour from a sampling line without the use of a water trap. The Nomo technology allows for up to two weeks of continuous monitoring with high moisture containing breathing gases – perfect for those wet breathers.
The Nomo Adapter contains a hydrophobic bacterial filter (> 99.9980%) to protect the ISATM CO2 Analyser from water intrusion and cross contamination.
- Peace of mind - extremely accurate and reliable measurement of CO2 and SpO2
- More time spent with the patient - rapid warm up and response times
- Improved patient care - a range of vital parameters are monitored
- Cost effective over the life of the equipment - no maintenance or calibration required
- Suitable for even the most difficult of conditions - lightweight and ergonomic design
Key Features of the VM-2500-S:
- Sidestream CO2 measurement with the ISATM CO2 Analyser and Nomo technology
- Fast warm-up time of < 10s to full specification
- The Nomo Adapter uses Nomo technology which removes water and vapour from the sampled gas
- The Nomo Adapter includes a hydrophobic bacterial filter to protect against water intrusion and cross contamination
- Specifically designed for low flow applications; 50 ml/min sampling flow for all applications
- For intubated and non-intubated patients
- Maintenance and calibration-free technology
Click to see just how quick this unit starts up!
- Sidestream Unit
- Nomo Adapter
- Sampling line
- Sidestream Airway Adapter (Adult/Paediatric)
- Reusable SpO2 sensor*
- USB Data Cable
- Power supply (EU and UK plug)
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Silicone protective cover
- PC software
- Instruction manual on CD
Click the icon to view/download our Veterinary Capnograph Accessories document
Click the icon to view/download our Veterinary Pulse Oximetry Additions document