This system sets new standards in CO2 mainstream monitoring and provides reliable, safe and easy CO2 monitoring by direct measurement, without time delay.
Displaying EtCO2, FiCO2, SpO2, respiration and pulse rate, capnogram and plethysmogram.
The VM-2500-M is designed to overcome the shortfalls of conventional sidestream technologies; namely water and secretion handling, calibration and service costs. The IRMA™ CO2 Analyser is factory calibrated and requires no integration procedures or associated expences, just ‘PLUG-IN and MEASURE…™’.
- Peace of mind – extremely accurate and reliable measurement of CO2 and SpO2
- More time spent with the patient – rapid warm up and response times
- Improved patient care – a range of vital parameters are monitored Including ETCo2, Inspired CO2, Respiration Rate, SpO2 and pulse rate
- Cost effective over the life of the equipment – no maintenance or calibration required
- Hand-Held portability, mount on an anaesthetic machine or position by the patient
- Mainstream Unit
- IRMA™ CO2 Analyser
- IRMA™ Airway Adapter (Adult/Paediatric)
- Reusable SpO2 sensor*
- USB Data Cable
- Power supply (EU and UK plug)
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Silicone protective cover
- PC software
- Instruction manual on CD