If you are unsatisfied with your goods you may return them within 14 days of delivery. You must:
- Notify us of your wish to return the goods in writing within the first 14 days after delivery.
- You are still responsible for the condition of the goods until they have been delivered back to us and therefore you should ship the goods back to us postage paid by insured express post.
- You should have returned the goods to us within the following 20 days from the time you notify us of your requirement to return the goods.
Within 30 days of your notification of your requirement to return your goods, or within 7 days of receipt of your returned goods, we will credit your account with the full purchase price of the goods including all accessories and postage. If you paid by cheque then a cheque will be sent to you. Providing:
- The goods have been received by us within 20 days or your notification.
- The goods are in their original packaging, undamaged and returned with all accessories.
- It has been returned to us postage paid.
If the goods have not been returned within 20 days then we will contact you to arrange for a shipper to collect the goods. The cost of this collection will be deducted at cost from the amount refunded to you.