*Please note we will not charge you VAT at the point of sale but you may be subject to your countries VAT/sales tax at the point of entry to your country. You will be able to reclaim this back as usual.*
Your patients beating pulse
The CAT+ Doppler is the heart of the CAT+ BP kit, but you don’t have to have a whole kit to benefit. As well as taking blood pressure in clinics many of our clients simply tape the CAT+ on and listen to their patients pulse during anaesthesia.
Why choose the CAT+ Doppler Blood Pressure system
Whether measuring blood pressure in a clinic, in theatre or simply as a pulse quality monitor, the CAT+ gives you:
- Improved patient safety
- The reassurance to prescribe
- An ability to track the efficacy of treatment
- Helps improve clients compliance; They can see the effect of your treatment
- Helps generate profits either as part of an ongoing screening program or as part of an anaesthetic fee
It’s as easy as 123…
Simply prepare the fur over the pulse you want to use; tail , brachial, radial or even femoral.
1. Swab the fur with alcohol (it gets the oil out), and apply a dollop of ultrasound gel
2. Lightly tape the probe over the pulse
3. Switch on and adjust the volume to suit
If your patients BP, pulse rate, or quality of pulse changes you will immediately hear it.
Buy one today – receive it tomorrow, shipped straight from our factory in Wales or our offices in Worthing.
But what if we break it? No problem we designed it, and we make it, there is nothing we can’t fix quickly and cost effectively.
REMEMBER, you can also use your CAT+ Doppler for Blood Pressure determination or pulse quality monitoring during anaesthesia, as this article from Peter Dobromylsjy in Veterinary Practice explains.